Specialising in quality truck-trailer repairs on time
WHAT WE DO
WE KNOW THAT TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
Your frustration – People not getting the work done in time. That is why one of our deliverables is on-time delivery. We also know that feedback and transparency are crucial to you and your business. That is why we focus on these three elements because we are all about building relationship.
- Sanding and Re-spray of any trailer
- Crack repairs on chassis
- Deck repair
- Side-tipper bin repairs
- Deck replacements
- Suspension repairs
- Air-line repairs
- Brake lining repair or replacements
- All hydraulic pipe and cylinder repairs
- All hydraulic pipe and cylinder replacements
- Wheel bearing replacements
- Axle repair or replacements
- Kingpin replacements
- Wear plate replacements
- Headboard, tailboard and bumper repair
- Headboard, tailboard and bumper replacements
- Complete refurbishments on all makes of trailers
Preventative maintenance is the best way to go, saving roughly 8% to 12% over preventative maintenance and up to 40% over reactive maintenance. We strive to deliver only the best level of service on time; We’d like you to always have the peace-of-mind to bring your trailer to us for quick and reliable maintenance to your fleet. We do General Maintenance and services to all makes of trailers, except Tautliners and Fridge-trailers.
What is a trailer if it’s not roadworthy?
We can assist you in getting your money-making asset on the road as quickly as possible – allowing you to focus on managing the rest of your fleet.